Teletrax - Television monitoring
Civolution broadcast service, Teletrax, enables clients such as entertainment studios, news and sport organizations, TV syndicators, direct response and advertisers to determine precisely when, where and how their video content is being used around the world. Over 1,500 television channels in more than 50 countries are constantly being monitored.
Teletrax yields critical broadcast intelligence allowing media executives to keep control and better monetize their assets. The leading global broadcast monitoring service provider, Civolution’s Teletrax is the only solution in the world offering a combination of cutting-edge watermarking and fingerprinting technology and an intense focus on customer service.
Features and benefits
With Teletrax® clients can evaluate, respond to and manage broadcast information relating to their video content based on factual data. The Teletrax service provides clients with critical benefits including the ability to:
• Evaluate the reach and performance of video assets
• Confirm and prove airing of content
• Reconcile revenue by determining actual airplay versus contract
• Manage rights and intellectual property
• Evaluate and report on sponsorship ROI
• Control content inventory
• Check for copyright infringement
• Establish new business opportunities
• Replace affidavits with third-party verified airplay confirmation
- Teletrax allows video content to be tracked throughout its entire life cycle.
- Teletrax tracks both short-form and long form video content; from short-form ads or promotional spots to full-length movies.
- Details of airing are delivered direct to the desktop via a secure, client-specific web portal.
- Reports of content airplay are available within minutes after video is broadcast.
- Award winning support and unrivalled 24/7 client service.
Teletrax provides vital benefits that help deliver increased revenue and maximum return-on-investment.
Watch our videos: CEO Alex Terpstra presents Civolution Content Tracking service:
- Taking Proper Measurements and Aggregating Data
- Measuring Content In An International Market
» More on the technology